Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Back to Reality

So after being off of work for 2 and 1/2 weeks I was not thrilled about having to go back. It was great being on vacation even though I didn't go anywhere. So not only did I not want to go back to work but I had to fly to chicago last night and I got a wake up call from Scheduling at 3 AM telling me I need to be at the airport at 5 AM. Needless to say I was not happy. I hadn't been up before 10 AM in the past two weeks. So after getting ready for work I walk outside to find that its pouring down rain and I have about a 15 minute walk to the airport. The one time I forget my umbrella was today. I left it in my car in Louisville.  Not a great way to start off the day. I thought it was going to be downhill from there but I ended up in San Antonio, Texas this afternoon and it was 90 degrees and sunny. So I headed to the pool. It was a great relaxing way to spend the afternoon.  The reality of work slapped me in the face today. At least now I am not in vacation mode anymore.  Anyway I have to get to bed.. another early start in the morning but at least I am heading to San Francisco. I can't wait to get out in the city. 

No comments:

Post a Comment