Sunday, October 18, 2009

I love the beach

I haven't been on a real vacation in years, working and going to the beach doesnt count.. so I decided it was time for a vacation. So I ended up going to Charleston, South Carolina. It is so beautiful there and the weather is so nice. I absolutely fell in love with the city. I went down there to visit an old friend and since he lives there I had my own personal tour guide. I was the there for a week and I even ended up staying an extra night because we were having so much fun. My favorite part of the whole trip was when we took his boat out on the water and visited different islands . It was relaxing and peaceful. Here are few pictures from that day. This first picture is just of the inner harbor. I love all the sea grass there. This is where anchored the boat and layed out in the sun. This is capers island. A beautiful sunset. My captain/ tour guide aka KevinIt was so windy on the front of the boat.

1 comment:

  1. SO glad you had a good trip! Call me! I need to hear all about it!!!

    ReplyDelete