Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring Cleaning


One of the drawbacks of living in an older house is not having any closet space. I filled the closets in my bedroom and office very quickly so I had to build a makeshift closet in the basement. So today I got tired of trying to shove more stuff in the closet so I decided to do a little spring cleaning. I filled 5 garbage bags full of clothes to take to the consignment store. Anything I hadn't worn in the past year I got rid of. Now I can actually shut the doors on all my closets. The bad thing is now I want to go shopping for new stuff. So I am off to the mall now..

2 comments:

  1. Funny! I need to clean my closets!

    www.dukeandsarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy to find another ky blogger. I' am from central ky living in richmond, ky

    I would love for you to come check out my blog follow if you would like.
    My Blog Click Here!

    ReplyDelete