Saturday, August 8, 2009

Great Deals

I apologize for my recent lack of posts. With it being summer I feel like I don't have anytime to sit down and update. Anyway, most of you who know me know that I love to shop and I like nice thing but I can't always afford them so I am constantly looking for great buys. I went to TJMaxx in Chicago last weekend and I found this great pair of Coach shoes. I honestly don't need them but I just had to have them. I got them for 59.99. I thought that was a steal. 

Today I was out shopping in Louisville and I decided to run into Stein Mart, which is a store I never go to but I am sure glad I did. I found a of Seven Jeans for $99. I couldn't pass those up either. You can never have too many jeans right? 






I promise my next post will be soon!!

1 comment:

  1. LAUREN! So glad you're back to blogging! Gosh, I've missed you!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete