Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I finally made home this morning. After working until 2AM and then getting on a flight at 7AM home I was worn out when I got home and was so looking forward to crashing in my bed for a couple of hours. I feel like a new person now but while I was napping I noticed my room gets really bright and it made it hard to sleep. When I first moved in my house I bought cheap curtains so I would at least have something and I have been meaning to change them but I just haven't gotten around to it. So now I want to go and get new curtains. Here is a picture of my room now. 

I really want to get black and white in a pattern of some sort. I just don't know where to go and look. Anyone have any ideas? 

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog Lauren! I had no idea you were a flight attendant, that is so awesome!
    Maybe the lamp shade would be a good place for the black and white pattern (even though the one you already have is super cute!!)

    ReplyDelete